Julia TS #14 (Wei)

 Julia TS #14 (Wei) 

Date/Time: Wednesday, July 15, 2026, 4-5 pm 


Location: Student Union 


Topic/Skill: American-style job interview/ Communication in Professional Settings


Feedback Provided to the Tutee: During the session, Wei and I reviewed common interview questions, and I provided sample answers, which we read and discussed together. After discussing the questions and analyzing my sample response, we worked through her responses to common interview questions together. After the session, I instructed Wei to review the questions and her answers that we had brainstormed in preparation for the sample interviews we would conduct in our next session. I instructed Wei to use the STAR method that we had reviewed during our sessions. Wei and I both decided to watch the movie “Clueless” after our session so we could begin our next session with a discussion about it. 


Lesson(s) About Tutoring and/or the Tutee You Learned: In this session, I learned the importance of linguistic support, in this case in the form of the sample interview questions I provided, which allowed us to inspect and analyze the specific formal languages and phrases used. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melina CO #1 = Grammar with Prof. James

Dojun Kim TS #7

Emma Baker TS #12 (Yerlan)